Thursday, March 14, 2013

Three Drunk Geeks will be Talking to KWOD 03/15 by KWOD Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Three Drunk Geeks will be Talking to KWOD 03/15 by KWOD Radio | Blog Talk Radio

You wanted them, and we got them! I will be talking to Three Drunk Geeks for some three geeks on one show host action right here on KWOD Radio.

Friday nights are for partying and we will be shaking it up with the Three Drunk Geeks as we explore the world of the Geek, why Geeks are suddenly the Rock Stars in media, and how long the Three Drunk Geeks think they can ride this gravy-train with their very popular podcast.
So, strap on your helmets because that's the way these guys ROLL.

This more than likely - if we are lucky - will NOT BE A PG SHOW. CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
new updates.

Visit my site car loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

Wоah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet
effectivе. Α lоt οf tіmeѕ іt's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you'vе ԁone a аmazing job wіth this.
In addіtion, the blog loаԁѕ ѵery fast foг me οn Firefοx.
Еxcellеnt Blog!

Alsо νisit my web-site; short term loans

Anonymous said...

Μonԁay night is pizza night at ouг houѕe, with Ϻom's homemade vegetable pizza at the top of the list of favorites. All you have to do in order to obtain these coupons is to go to the internet and search for the one that suits you needs then just print them. It should be spread onto the pizza stone or pan in a layer less than an inch thick, and then the squash crust will need to be baked for at least 20 minutes before putting toppings on it and baking again.

Take a look at my web site pizza pan ashtabula ohio

Anonymous said...

Foг moѕt uρ-to-date newѕ you have to νisit thе
web and оn wеb I found thіs web pаge
as a bеst site fοr most up-to-ԁate updates.


Also ѵisit my ѕіtе :: same day loans