Sunday, December 30, 2012

World of Writing with Patti Hulstrand 01/03 by Lillian Brummet | Blog Talk Radio

World of Writing with Patti Hulstrand 01/03 by Lillian Brummet | Blog Talk Radio

Will be interviewed on this radio show about publishing and marketing for authors. Where do I see the trends going into 2013; and what have I seen go right and wrong for this last year in the publishing industry.

Going into this year, I see more blogs and news sources scrambling for fresh content. Are you armed with what you need to know? Come by and listen in during the show or listen afterwards at your leisure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always spŠµnt my half an hour to read this
weblog's articles daily along with a cup of coffee.Watch The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 12 Online
Feel free to surf my website - The Clone Wars Season 5 Episode 12 Missing in Action