How to publish an Ebook
for under $350
by Greg Lundberg
Science Fiction & Non-fiction Author
The 7 things you need in order to publish an eBook.
- Hire a good copy editor.
- Your book in an electronic format (most commonly MS Word).
- High-quality book cover.
- Set up a publishing company.
- Obtain an ISBN number.
- Convert your manuscript to an EPUB.
- Create an author’s website and blog.
Points to remember about eBook Publishing:
- There are at least 500 million devices world-wide that can read eBooks. That is a HUGE market that can be tapped by self-published authors.
- An author can receive up to 70% royalties on every eBook sold. That is far higher than traditional book publishing royalties of 6%. For example, if an eBook sells for $6.99, your royalty is $4.89 versus the traditional 42 cents per trade cover.
- If you have patience and a little bit of technical aptitude, one can publish an eBook for relatively few dollars. I did it for under $350.
WE WILL BE INTERVIEWING GREG ON THIS SUBJECT AND HIS BOOK THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26th, 5:30-6:30pm Az time; PT time at