Sunday, February 12, 2012

Making your dreams come true for 2012 with Sandra Bunino


MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE FOR 2012 
by Sandra Bunino

About the book:
 
Undeniable lust and a fierce Miami storm bring sexy strangers together at The Hotel Del Santos for a passion filled night.

Stephanie, still reeling from a failed marriage, needs a break from the past. She decides to take her friends’ advice and finds a perfect stranger for a night of no-strings-attached, smoking hot sex.

Jason, a wealthy Seattle builder has the worst luck with love. Swearing he would never allow another woman to get under his skin, Jason decides a life of casual sex is just fine with him. While watching Stephanie’s sexy stilettos click across the lobby floor he zeros in on his next conquest.

Cut off from the outside world, the lives of these two strangers collide and burn with desire when stranded in the perfect storm. Both are content with the idea of sharing a glorious one-night stand together, that is, until they go their separate ways.
 
Making your dreams come true:

I’m a big believer in dreams.

In fact, my books are about dreams. Well, fantasies if you want to be literal.

But let me back up a little so you can learn a little something about me.

I’ve worked in the cutthroat environment of corporate finance. I have an MBA. I’m also a wife and mother. Probably not whom you would expect to write erotic romance! My love of writing was born after I took some creative writing courses in High School. My dreams became reality thanks to the new channels that have opened up in publishing arena.

I’ve always enjoyed reading and writing sexy romance, but I knew that the interaction between men and women and what it leads to became my ultimate fascination in my writing. I read a lot of the genre and decided what type of protagonists I most favored: a hot Alpha-male lead (what girl doesn’t enjoy that kind of man in her life?); and a sexy, strong beautiful female. When they meet – sparks will fly and, I promise, your e-reader will sizzle!

But more than that, I always make sure my stories progress from lust to love, from meeting to relationship. Because life is complicated. Of course, I choose hot locations that add even another provocative level: my current release, Marooned in Miami takes place in one of the sexiest spots possible – South Beach! My next release is set in Martha’s Vineyard and New York City. I’m currently working on the Marooned sequel, Lusted in Las Vegas, where anything can happen…and does.

Becoming a published author at this point in my life is truly so exciting for me. To have people buy my books and enjoy them is beyond a thrill for me. It does take work though, and I do approach it as a business.

If I can offer any advice to other authors, it’s this: take your writing career seriously. Hire an editor, a cover artist, a formatter (for your eBooks), learn about social media. Establishing a way to interact with people is so important and expected at this point!

Learn what you don’t know. I did.

Thanks so much for allowing me this opportunity to share my dream with you today. I can’t wait for you to read my book and remember, one lucky winner will receive a free eBook and all commenters are eligible for my free Kindle contest! 


Here’s a snippet from Marooned in Miami:

Undeniable lust and a fierce Miami storm bring sexy strangers together at The Hotel Del Santos for a passion filled night.

Stephanie, still reeling from a failed marriage, needs a break from the past. She decides to take her friends’ advice and finds a perfect stranger for a night of no-strings-attached, smoking hot sex.

Jason, a wealthy Seattle builder has the worst luck with love. Swearing he would never allow another woman to get under his skin, Jason decides a life of casual sex is just fine with him. While watching Stephanie’s sexy stilettos click across the lobby floor he zeros in on his next conquest.

Cut off from the outside world, the lives of these two strangers collide and burn with desire when stranded in the perfect storm. Both are content with the idea of sharing a glorious one-night stand together, that is, until they go their separate ways.

Reviews:

5 out of 5 stars "OH. MY. GOD! Strikingly Hottest Erotica Novella! An amazing short story was well written and convincingly hot and sensual. ~ Best Erotica Books

Marooned in Miami is an excellent short, steamy and very erotic tale. ~ Fallen Angel Reviews

You're going to have to trust me on this one, and go pick it up. It's worth it. ~ The eBook Reviewers

This will make you hot on a cold winter night!” ~ Reader Review



About the Author:
Sandra Bunino began a love of romance stories while penning a creative writing assignment in high school. The story ended with the heroine receiving a long stem red rose in her locker on Valentine’s Day. Since then, all of her stories feature the hero presenting the heroine with roses. Sandra is constantly searching for different ways to achieve a heart-pumping, stomach-flipping, breath-catching reaction from her readers.

These days, Sandra lives on a wooded mountaintop not far from New York City with her family. Living so close to the city affords her the best of both worlds and provides wonderful writing material. She occasionally pretends to be in a Sex in the City episode and has renamed her best girlfriends Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda which she blogs about often.

Sandra’s first release is an erotic romance novella entitled Marooned in Miami and is currently hard at work on the sequel.
 
Book Title – Marooned in Miami
Genre – Erotica Romance
Format – E-book
Published by – Bradley Publishing

Email – sbunino@gmail.com

4 comments:

BK said...

Thank you for hosting Sandra today. Great post too.

Sandra Bunino said...

Thank you to BK and Patti for having me on AZ Publishing! Hope all your dreams come true in 2012. :-)

Patti Hultstrand said...

Thank you Sandra and my wish for you is to have the best 2012.

Blogger said...

Sprinter - Function One (160BPM)