Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting the Skinny on BodyArt with Mark Greenawalt

Mark Greenawalt is a resident of Ahwatukee with his wife and children. During the day, he serves as a lighting designer and electrical engineer for high-end commercial facilities with a lighting design firm in Phoenix, Arizona. He has held Annual Art Exhibitions - Paper Heart Gallery, Alwun House Exotic Art Show, CopperCon Convention, LepreCon Convention, Phoenix Film Festival, Horror/Sci-Fi Film Festival, Face And Body Art International Convention, U.S. Bodypainting Competition. He has worked for Maxim, Playboy, Razor, Playtime, and worked on films Villikon Chronicles-Genesis of Evil, Romey and Jules. 



I will be interviewing Mark, LIVE on KWOD Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, January 31st, starting at 6:00-7:00pm Arizona time, or MT. Come by and enjoy an evening with Mark, as he shares his world and his experiences in creating these masterpieces on flesh.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwodradio/2012/02/01/bodyart-exploration-with-mark-greenawalt


Check out more of Mark's works on his website: http://www.futureclassx.com/

2 comments:

Marlene Greis said...

Hello There,

My name is Marlene and I'm a professional blogger.

I have over three years of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.

I noticed that you have a blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant, useful topics on your blog at no cost.

At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.

Please let me know if you're interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.

Thanks a bunch,

Marlene

Tess Young said...

Hello There,
I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
Thanks for your time,
Tess