Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Authors Supporting Ai

Marian welcomes the release of her second book, My Father's Colors-The Drama-Filled Journey of Naya Monà Continues to online retailers, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, Kindle and Nook. Be sure to get your copy today! It is sure to be another Best-Seller for the author as it takes you on the journey of four individuals that lead to one destination filled with betrayal, lies and shocking secrets.

Ready to Purchase Your Copy? Click Here


You Could Win a Free Signed Copy!
How? It's easy. Marian will be a guest blogger for some  of the most amazing blogs, such as this one.  Visit each blog, leave a comment and your name will be entered into a  drawing for one signed copy of my book. The person who has left the most comments (one per blog) will win.
Ready to win? Start with leaving a comment on this blog and then : Click Here .


My Flow
By Marian L. Thomas

Some ask how do I write
I say to them that I don’t write
My heart begins to sing
And my mind begins to breathe

When my pen stops
Then the words drop
Slipping off my chin
To create the poetry from within

It’s like a flow
A constant passion
That moves me to
Think, create and feel
It’s essence
It’s not sexy
Or rehearsed
Just a flow
Of the poetry from within

It’s a moment
Not of silence
But of inspiration
Desire and compassion
To create this poetry
This flow
Of the poetry from within

It’s not just smooth
But soothing
It’s not romance
But romantic
When I begin to flow
you can feel the poetry from within
It's no longer written
 what drops off my tongue
It's not even  poetic
It's My flow

About the Author:
Marian L. Thomas, reared in Chicago but lives with her biggest-supporterher husband and their spoiled but playful dog, Winston in Atlanta, Georgia. Her debut title, Color Me Jazzmyne, went on to become an Amazon Best-Seller and was ranked as one of the" Top 100 Books"-1st Qtr 2010 by the Sankofa Literary Society Review. 

Visit the following BOOK BLITZERS at the other locations. 

3 comments:

Marian L said...

Thank you for the post and support.

Janis Friesler said...

I am glad that Assisting Authors Online has Marion as a guest blogger. Her post has great content. I am looking forward to reading her book.

Janis Friesler
http://www.assistingauthors.com
http://www.facebook.com/jfriiesler

alice priday said...

that was beautiful. thank you for sharing
danielsangel101@yahoo.co.uk